Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

OK- I am going to do this. One thing I forgot in my profile is that I am a recovering perfectionist. Obviously not recovered or I would have had this blog up and running a couple of years ago. I do enjoy writing and some days, I think I have something to say. And Abby and Bek have promised to follow me- so that's enough for now.

Abby is my favorite daughter and Bek is her good friend. I can say that because both are true statements and I only have one daughter. I do have a favorite daughter in law AND a favorite son in law also, but no favorite son. So that the favorite spot is open- chocolate is a good bribe.

One reason I am finally blogging is my trip to South Dakota for my brother's wedding. And I was so overwhelmed with my love for the West and I photographed and wrote and had something to say! So I'm starting with Why Wyoming. And as with all things in life, who knows where this will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I am always encouraged to know this blog is a blessing.