Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

From roses to .... yep, snow

Nashville's Parthenon
http://www.nashville.gov/Parks-and-Recreation/Parthenon.aspx



I was in Nashville last weekend. The temperature did drop 20 degrees the day after I arrived but the last day was lovely and I walked around the Vanderbilt- Belmont- Centennial Park area.  Lots of walking but hey, how many times do you get to see the Parthenon in America?



So the day I flew into Denver it was 80 the day before and this happened that night.... what's with this??   Everywhere I go, it snows, except North Carolina and Nashville. There the temperature dropped and it rained.   I am the Queen of Winter.




Ready for summer dinners on the deck at my sister's house


Lawn chairs ready to enjoy a nice cozy fire- we could use the heat!



I am so ready to get on the road and to home-
I think....  what will happen when I arrive in South Dakota?
Last time- ten inches of snow.


I couldn't drive home yesterday- high winds closed some Wyoming highways.  Ice caused chaos on Denver roads last night.




I'm trying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I am always encouraged to know this blog is a blessing.