Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finding time, finding place


Sometimes you just need to get away and soak up some atmosphere to turn on your inner muse. 
This was the place for me.




These were the casitas where we stayed on the writer's retreat.


A quaint street always intrigues me.


Or you could find a chair


A wooden corral to contain....


 random thougths,
flirts of ideas, glimpses of truth-
where's the gate?


Capture them quick!

Tred softly and watch carefully.... thoughts emerging....

Nothing like a leather chair in front of a fire,
 a cup of tea  and a fresh journal

Capture the color






These times, these places always lead to something new.





Thank you- I feel right at home


I just finished a Write it Real workshop with Sheila Bender, Meg Files and Jack Heffron.
http://writingitreal.com/writers-conferences/oracle-arizona.  The images are from the COD Ranch and resort in Oracle, Arizona.  The images I can't capture with a iPhone are the circles of support, the encouraging words around the campfire, the sharing around the dining room tables.  Those are my images to treasure and to mine for their riches.



Fabulous writing exercises, fabulous people who are also writers - we had a great time learning, laughing, eating, writing; a little wine, a bonfire, a little hot tub time. More eating, more writing. Ah... my idea of a piece of heaven on earth.


A pine cone full of seeds. My head  full of ideas. 


Life everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I am always encouraged to know this blog is a blessing.