Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of Juy!

Janet and I are in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.  It's the 4th of July in midwestern United States.... and they do  parades the right way.  It was 100 degrees and I drank coffee- way too much iced coffee! By the end of  2 1/2 hours of Americana fun, I was buzzed and shaking.  Fun all around. 






Such fun and the cute little girls are my girlfriend's granddaughters.

Here's Julie and her husband, Michael, behind her.
Michael and my husband, Bill, flew helicopters for USMC years ago. 

Tractors and she IS in cowboy boots.
Cute Midwestern  hottie on a tractor. 

Isn't she cute!

Yep, this is THE parade that Toby Keith used in his video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaAF_3WMJGM&noredirect=1

 I confess I had to told about this very sweet video... not my genre, no symphony in the video. 








We had another wonderful although very hot day. 

1 comment:

  1. This is not in order! I can't travel and blog (and get anywhere!) but I had time and internet so I posted this on the 4th of July. The rest will come as I have time to recap our adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I am always encouraged to know this blog is a blessing.