Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

First things first- Skiing!

I last cross-country skied in the 70’s, maybe once since then. Last year I bought a new set of fancy skis- with “fish skin” bottom, no more wax. This week in Snowmass I set off on my adventure in the new fallen snow.




So here's some thoughts triggered by my day out in the snow. 



Beauty isn’t always in technicolor.




Following a marked track can make life easier.


Be prepared-
our safe boundaries are obscured sometimes.



You’ve gone further than you think.









If you’re in pain, stop and fix it....
.....pain can also reveal the need to fix something else.





Life is all about choices

It’s hard work to break your own trail. 
Sometimes it's good to return to the familiar. 







Retreating can lead to home.


Almost home.



Open the door to a new day.



1 comment:

  1. There is so much beauty and TRUTH here it is breathtaking!
    with so few words.
    oh my word so impressive Kathryn.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I am always encouraged to know this blog is a blessing.